Texas Longhorns Tickets: Ticket Transfer
• Texas Fans Make Us Proud: Respectful ... Friendly ... Passionate
• How to transfer student football season tickets
How to transfer tickets
- Log in to your account at TexasBoxOffice.com.
- If you have already activated your account with Texas Box Office, login to your account with your customer number and password.If you have not yet registered or activated your account with Texas Box Office, please do so by clicking on the appropriate options to activate your account with your customer number and PIN.
- Once you have signed into your account, click on the MY ACCOUNT tab.
- Click on the link to "Transfer My Tickets" under the heading "Manage My Tickets".
- Next, your season ticket information will be displayed. As you click on "Transfer" under each single game, you will be given the option to choose which ticket(s) you would like to transfer. Check each box for each individual seat you wish to transfer.
- Fill in the recipient's information (case sensitive) and click "Submit".
- Click the "Sign Out" button to complete the transfer.
- The recipient has 48 hours to claim the tickets and accept the transfer. Once the tickets are accepted, rejected, or unclaimed you will receive an email. When the tickets are accepted by the recipient, the season ticket holder should destroy the original tickets as their barcode has been made void.
Accepting transferred tickets
- Ticket Transfer recipients will receive an email that includes a link to accept the transfer. The subject line of the email will say "Ticket Transfer Invitation." Once you find and open this email, click on the link to proceed.
- Enter your email address in the appropriate field and click "Accept".
- Next you must sign into your UT student account using your customer number and password, or you may need to click the "Register Now" link if you have never used the online ticketing system before.
- You will then receive an email containing your transferred ticket(s) attached in the form of a "Print-at-Home" PDF document. Open this email and print out your ticket(s)!
- The recipient must claim the tickets within 48 hours. Season ticket holders can transfer tickets up to six hours prior to game time, but the entire transfer (offer and acceptance) must be completed two hours prior to game time.
- A ticket can only be transferred one time. Transferred tickets cannot be transferred again.
- Be careful when printing multiple seat locations that you print just one ticket per seat location. Multiple copies of the same seat location will not be admitted; the first printed ticket scanned at the door will be the only valid ticket for that seat location.
- For information on transferring student season tickets, visit the How to transfer student football season tickets page.
- Adobe Reader version 4.0 or greater is required to open the transferred ticket attachment.