| Kiley Hall
Costa Mesa, Calif.
· Career statistics
· 2008 Collegiate Nationals Beach Volleyball Championship A-Flight Champion with Ashley Engle
AS A JUNIOR (2007)
· Earned time as Texas' service specialist and back row defender in 26 matches and a total of 63 games
· Tallied a season-high four digs in a 3-0 win over Houston (8/31) and repeated the feat in a sweep of Missouri (9/15)
· Registered two kills on five attacks (.400) in a 3-0 loss to No. 1 Nebraska (9/12)
· Appeared in all four games in a 3-1 win over Texas Tech (9/26), posting one assist and one dig
· Recorded a season-high four aces in a 3-0 sweep of Texas A&M (10/3)
· Posted her first ever solo block, two digs and a service ace in a 3-0 win over Florida A&M (11/2)
· Teamed with Ashley Engle to represent Texas and win the A-Flight of the 2008 Collegiate Nationals Beach Volleyball Championship in San Diego, Calif.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2006)
· Appeared in 30 of UT's 31 matches, seeing action in 100 games
· Served a career-high four aces and competed in all five games against No. 2 Penn State in the Time Warner Cable Texas Invitational (9/2)
· Collected eight digs and one assist against Oklahoma, while also adding three attacks from the back row (9/17)
· Tallied seven digs and an assist in the 3-2 victory over Kansas State (9/30) ... contributed with eight digs at Iowa State (10/3)
· Recorded a season-high nine digs in the 3-0 win over Baylor (10/6)
· Collected six digs in Texas' NCAA second round win over Stephen F. Austin (12/2)
AS A FRESHMAN (2005)
· Appeared in all 29 matches and was one of two players to see action in all 105 games
· Rotated in as part of the defense - first for Jen Christian and then for Lauren Paolini - throughout the year and also had serving duties
· Collected 196 digs while averaging 1.86 per game and added 25 aces (0.24 per game)
· Recorded double-digit dig totals in six matches
· Had a career-high 15 digs in her Texas debut against Arizona State (9/2)
· Switched from defensive specialist to outside hitter midway through the match vs. Lamar (9/10), recording a career-high nine kills for a .562 hitting percentage (no errors on 16 attacks) and also added 12 digs in the three-game sweep
· Served a career-high four aces at Baylor (10/8)
· Was a threat to attack from the back row, landing four back-row attacks in conference play
A four year volleyball letterwinner for Dan Glenn's Newport Harbor Sailors ... earned second-team All-CIF South Section honors as a senior ... a Second Team All-Conference selection in the Sea View League as a junior in 2003 when she helped lead Newport Harbor to the CIF championship ... twice named The Daily Pilot's Athlete of the Week ... was voted "most athletic" in the her senior class ... the Sailors were two-time Sea View League champions (2002 and 2003) ... played club volleyball for the Orange County Volleyball Club, based in Newport Beach, Calif., under head coach Gary Nakamura ... helped Orange County win the 2004 Reno Volleyball Festival and finish seventh at the 2005 Reno Volleyball Festival, both in the Under-18 division ... was an honor roll student.
Full name is Kiley Anne Hall ... born February 20, 1987 in Newport Beach, Calif. ... parents are Dale Keough and Larry Hall ... has one brother, Chans (12) ... her father, Larry, played three seasons of football at UCLA ... her mother, Dale, played volleyball in the Italian leagues for six years (1981-86) ... her grandfather, Marty Keough, played outfield for 15 years in the Major Leagues (1952-67) ... UT Women's Athletics Betty Alexander Endowed Scholarship recipient and Reuben McDaniel Award winner ... earned Big 12 Commissioners Honor Roll accolades in Spring 2007 ... sport management major.