| Jasmine Lee
· NCAA National Champion (4x100-meter relay)
· NCAA All-American
· Four-time All-Big 12
Indoor 60m (7.49), Indoor 200m (24.24),Indoor 400m (55.04), Outdoor 100m (11.76), Outdoor 200m (23.73), Outdoor 400m (54.39)
Returning NCAA Relay National Champion and All-American who begins her third season on the Forty Acres... transferred from Southern California in 2005 and made an immediate impact on the Longhorns' relays in the last two seasons.
· Primarily a 400-meter runner for the Longhorns... saw action in three quarter-mile races and competed in the preliminary 4x400-meter relay at the NCAA Championships.
· Garnered All-Big 12 honors with a seventh-place showing (55.49) at the conference championships... ran a season-best 54.72 in the preliminary race.
· Finished fourth in the 400 in 55.04 at the Texas Twilight.
· Lead-off leg of four of UT's 1,600-meter relays... helped Texas advance to the finals, running in the prelims of the NCAA Championships (3:32.51)... started the regional-qualifying 4x4 that had the fifth fastest prelim time (3:38.88) and finished third at the Drake Relays (3:33.33)... started the relay that placed third at the Big 12 Championships.
· Third leg of the All-American 4x400-meter relay... quartet finished eighth in 3:36.02.
· Second fastest 400-meter runner on the 2007 roster... clocked a season-best 54.45 at the Arkansas Last Chance meet.
· Earned All-Big 12 honors with an eighth-place finish in the 400... added a relay honor as the second leg of the runner-up 1,600-meter relay.
· Helped UT provisionally qualify for nationals with a 3:38.22 clip at the Tyson Invitational.
· Ran season best 7.65 in the 60-meter dash, placing ninth at the Leonard Hilton Memorial.
· Competed in the 200-meter dash on four occasions, running a season-best 24.30 at the Big 12 Championship.
· Leadoff leg of UT's national championship 4x100m relay (42.84).
· Clocked a wind-aided 23.73 in the 200m preliminary round and a 55.74 in the 400m preliminary round at the NCAA Midwest Regional Championships.
· Clocked 24.05 in the 200m preliminary round and 55.62 in the 400m preliminary round at the Big 12 Championships.
· Ran second leg of UT's fifth-place 4x400m relay (3:31.49) at the Penn Relays and also ran second leg of UT's first-place 4x400m relay (3:43.02) at the Hurricane Invitational.
· Took third in the 100m (11.76) at the Texas Twilight took second in the 400m (54.39) at the Texas Invitational.
· Placed third in the 200m at the Hurricane Invitational (23.77) and the Texas Twilight (23.82), and placed fifth at the North Texas Spring Classic (24.10).
· Placed fifth in the 400m (55.04b) at the Big 12 Championships and competed in the 200m preliminary round at the Big 12, clocking 24.37b.
· Claimed the 400m at the Hilton Memorial in 56.01 and took third in the 60m (7.49) at the Houston Indoor Opener.
· Placed second in the 200m (24.49) at the Houston Indoor Opener.
PRIOR TO TEXAS
· Attended the University of Southern California during the fall semester before transferring to Texas but did not compete.
· Two-time High School All-American in the 400m and All-American in the 200m at Long Beach (Calif.) Poly High School and also an All-American in the 4x100m relay.
· Two-time state champion in the 400m.
· Ran a leg of Poly's national record-breaking 1,600-meter relay and 800-meter relay squads (Indoor and outdoor).
· High school bests: 11.50 in the 100m, 23.30 in the 200m and 52.52 in the 400m.
· Competed in the 2003 Pan American Games in the 4x400m relay.
Full name is Jasmine Brenae Lee ... daughter of Hilbert and Debra Lee ... born on September 5, 1986 in Inglewood, Calif.... corporate communication major... recipient of the 2006-07 UT Women's Athletics Bev Kearney Endowed Scholarship for Excellence.