| Temeka Kincy
· Two-time All-American
· Four-time All-Big 12
· Two-time Arthur Ashe Jr. Scholar Athlete
· Two-time Academic All-Big 12 First Team
Indoor 800 (2:08.81), Outdoor 800 (2:02.57)
Longhorns' top returning 800-meter runner... earned All-America honors in the 800 for the first time in her career after missing the 2007 Big 12 Conference finals by one spot... earned additional All-America honors running on her first 1,600-meter relay at the 2007 NCAA Outdoor Championship... shaved nearly seven seconds off her previous career best in the 800 between the 2007 Big 12 Outdoor Championship and the 2007 NCAA Outdoor National Championship.
Cross Country (Senior):
· Finished in the top 75 at the Big 12 Championship, running in a season-best time of 23:10.20.
· Ran 19:11 at the Texas A&M Invitational to finish 26th overall.
· Clocked 23:43.4 at the Chile Pepper Festival to finish in the top 150.
· Earned two All-America honors at her first NCAA Championship meet... crossed the finish line seventh in a lifetime best mark of 2:02.57... primarily an 800 runner but stepped in as the third leg of the fifth-place, 4x400-meter relay (2:21.06).
· Advanced to the NCAAs with the third fastest 800 time (2:04.21) of the NCAA Midwest Region... entered the race with the 80th fastest time in the country.
· Bounced back after finishing ninth in the 800 preliminary race (2:09.33) of the Big 12 Championships, missing the event finals.
· Won the 800 at the Texas Invitational (2:08.65) and the Texas Twilight (2:10.27).
· Opened the season with a second-place outing in the 1,500 (4:42.35) at the UNLV Invitational.
· 2006-07 Track and Field Team Academic Co-MVP... shared the honor with Anne Phillips.
· Met the NCAA provisional qualifying time in the 800-meter run... ran a lifetime best 2:08.81 in the 800 capturing first at the Tyson Invitational... time moved her into fifth place on the all-time performers' list.
· Earned the third All-Big 12 honor of her career with a runner-up finish in the 1000-meter run (2:47.81).
· Took third in 2.14.06 in the 800 at the Houston Indoor Invitational and fourth in the 800 in 2:17.45 at the Leonard Hilton Memorial.
· 2006-07 Track and Field Team Academic Co-MVP... shared the honor with Temeka Kincy.
Cross Country (Junior):
· Did not see action during the fall season.
· Clocked 2:12.69 in the 800m preliminary round at the NCAA Midwest Regional Championships.
· Placed seventh in the 800m (2:10.23) at the Big 12 Championships.
· Ran second legs of UT's first-place 4x800m relay teams at the Penn Relays (8:31.60) and the Texas Relays (8:45.68).
· Also ran second leg of UT's sixth-place distance-medley relay (11:50.12) at the Texas Relays.
· Posted NCAA regional marks in the 800m, placing first at the Texas Invitational (2:07.26) and third at the Texas Twilight (2:08.86).
· Took fourth place in the 1500m (4:42.99) at the Hurricane Invitational.
· Placed second in the 1000m at the Big 12 Championships (2:52.35b).
· Claimed the 800m (2:11.85) at the Hilton Memorial.
· Placed sixth in the mile (5:18.54) at the Houston Indoor Opener.
· Added a 13th-place showing in the 800m (2:10.39) at the Alex Wilson Invitational and a 39th-place finish (3:21.86) at the Tyson Invitational.
Cross Country (Sophomore):
· Did not see action during the fall season.
· Took 800m gold at the Texas Invitational (2:12.22) and the Rice Bayou Classic (2:10.20).
· Clocked a personal-record and regional-qualifying time (2:09.02) for fourth place at the Michael Johnson Invitational.
· Won 1,500m gold at the Texas Relays (4:41.17) and ran 4:41.96 at the Texas Invitational for second place.
· Member of bronze medal-winning 4x800m team (8:52.36) and eighth-place distance medley relay team (11:48.80) at the Texas Relays... DMR time ranks as the 10th fastest in UT history
· Ran 4x400m relay at Texas Invitational (4:04.57).
· Earned first All-Big 12 honors of her career with a third-place finish in the 800 in 2:11.67.
· Recorded a personal-best time (5:04.78) for a fifth-place mile finish at the Hyatt Regency.
· Ninth (5:10.53) at the Houston Indoor Opener and captured the 800m win with a meet-record time at the Leonard Hilton Memorial (2:11.23).
· Recorded a personal-record (2:10.50b) en route to the silver at the Tyson Invitational.
· Member of distance medley relay team that claimed silver at the Leonard Hilton (12:21.24), placed 4th at the Houston Indoor (12:24.57), and finished 6th at the Big 12 Championships (11:47.24).
Cross Country (Freshman):
· Placed 13th at the Texas State Classic (4.8K) in 18:53 and led UT with a fifth-place showing at the IH-35 Challenge (2 mi.) in 12:25.
PRIOR TO TEXAS
· Three-time Indiana All-State cross country honoree as a freshman, junior and senior at Lawrence North High School.
· Won both the 2003 and 2004 state championships in the 800m run and established a state record of 2:09.82 in the 800m at the 2003 state championship.
· Went undefeated in the 800m in 2003 and 2004 and was the runner-up at the 2002 state meet in the 400m.
· Won the 2001 state championship in the 400m and went undefeated in the 400m during the entire 2000 season.
· Was a member of district track championship teams in 2001 and 2003.
· Earned distinguished honor roll awards and was a member of the National Honor Society at Lawrence North.
Full name is Temeka Renee Kincy... daughter of Gene and Renate... biology/pre-med major... five-time Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll selection (Fall 2005, Spring and Fall 2006, and Fall and Spring 2007) ... born Aug. 16, 1985 in Leesville, La... recipient of the 2006-07 UT Women's Athletics' Ed Olle Memorial Scholarship (as academic co-MVP)... a twp-time Arthur Ashe Jr. Sports Scholar Award (2006 and 2007).