| Larkin Geyer
|Cross Country 5K
|Cross Country 6K
|Outdoor 3,000 Stple.
· Ran a career-best 4:36.25 in the 1,500m to finish 10th in the Big 12 Outdoor prelims...finished third in the same event at the Texas Invite with a 4:36.69.
· Set a career-best in the 5,000m at the Drake Relays with a 17th-place time of 18:58.40.
· Placed second in her lone 3,000m race of the season... crossed the finish line in a career-best 9:57.08
· Placed 20th in the 3,000 meter run at the Big 12 Indoor Championships with a time of 9:54.30
· Registered a personal-best time of 9:44.74 in the 3,000m during the Texas A&M Invitational
· Clocked a 5:07.03 mile for eighth place at the Leonard Hilton Memorial
Cross Country (Senior):
· Named to the Academic All-Big 12 First Team for the third-straight year.
· Placed 42nd at the NCAA South Central Regional Championship, finishing the 6K in 22:15.
· Registered career-best in thte 6K at the Big 12 Championships, crossing the finish line in 21:48 for 17th place.
· Started the season with three straight top-15 finishes...placed second and first for Texas at the Texas State Invitational, finishing the 5K in 17:47.
· Posted a 14th place finish at the Texas A&M Invitational, clocking in at 18:02.
· Ran a 5K personal-best time of 17:38 at the Greater Louisville Classic, finishing 11th overall and second for UT.
Cross Country (Junior):
· Garnered Academic All-Big 12 First Team honors for the second consecutive season.
· Registered a 6K personal-best time of 21:57.7 at the NCAA South Central Regional Championship, coming in third for Texas and 28th overall.
· Ran a 22:09.70 at the Big 12 Championship to finish 38th overall.
· Took eighth overall at the Texas State Invitational, clocking 18:51.50 to help the team win its third consecutive title.
· Finished third for Texas and 14th overall in 18:32 at the Texas A&M Invitational.
· Finished fourth at the Islander Splash running season-best time of 17:50.
· Ran in 22:06.1 to finish third for UT at the Chile Pepper Festival, placing 40th overall.
· Placed in the top 16 in the 3,000-meter steeplechase, running 11:21.48 at the Big 12 Championship.
· Had her season-best outing at the Texas Relays in an eighth-place performance (11:06.59) in the 3,000-meter steeplechase.
· Opened the season with a 4:49.83 mark in the 1,500-meter run at the UNLV Invitational.
· Continued her training in open events with a 10:38.26 time in the 3,000-meter run at the Texas Twilight.
· Finished 18th at the Drake Relays in the 3000-meter steeplechase (11:28.50).
· Second in the 2000-meter steeplechase at Texas Invitational (7:16.54).
· Competed in the mile run during three indoor meets.
· Recorded her season-best mile time (5:02.84) in finishing seventh at the Houston Indoor Invitational.
· Took seventh at the Leonard Hilton Memorial in 5:08.48.
· Ran 5:06.70 at the Tyson Invitational, finishing 28th.
Cross Country (Sophomore):
· Named to the 2006 Academic All-Big 12 Cross Country First Team.
· Had a strong showing at the NCAA South Central Regional Championships, crossing the line fourth for Texas and 41st overall... completed the 6K course in 22:24.
· Finished seventh for UT at the Big 12 Championships with a 6K time of 23:48.
· Opened the season at the Texas State Invitational... finished fourth for Texas and 10th overall runner in 18:48.
· Placed in the top 30 at the Texas A&M Invitational, completing the 5k course in 19:52.
· Was the second UT finisher to cross the line and placed ninth overall in the Islander Splash Invitational with a time of 18:33.
· Took sixth in the Texas lineup at the Chile Pepper Invitational with a time of 22:49.
· Placed ninth in the 3000m steeplechase (11:14.79) at the Big 12 Championships.
· Anchored the distance-medley relay to a sixth-place finish (11:50.12) at the Texas Relays.
· Claimed the 3000m steeplechase (12:05.88) at the North Texas Spring Classic and second in the 2000m steeplechase (7:20.34) at the Texas Twilight.
· Finished third in the 1500m at the Texas Twilight (4:42.40) and ninth at the Texas Relays (4:48.40).
· Took third in the 3000m at the Texas Twilight (10:31.46) and fifth at the Texas Invitational (10:36.20).
· Placed 22nd in the 3000m (10:13.62b) at the Big 12 Championships.
· Competed in the mile in three regular-season events, placing seventh at the Houston Indoor Opener (5:19.69), sixth at the Hilton Memorial (5:12.18) and 31st at the Tyson Invitational (5:09.76b).
Cross Country (Freshman):
· Placed 14th at the Texas Lutheran Invitational (6K) in 24:57.
· Sixty-sixth at the Big 12 Championships (6K) in 23:51 as the third Longhorn to cross the finish line.
· Placed 78th at the NCAA South Central Regional (6K) in 24:16.
PRIOR TO TEXAS
· 2005 Texas State regional qualifier in the 800m and qualified for the 800m and the 1600m in 2004 and the 1600m and 3200m in 2003.
· 2003 regional cross country qualifier and academic all-district selection in track and cross country.
Full name is Anna Larkin Geyer ... daughter of Rick and Ginger Geyer ... born on Sept. 26, 1986 ... studying public relations and plans to spend the 2008 spring semester studying abroad... four-time Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll selection (Fall and Spring 2006 and Fall and Spring 2007).