| Christina Vaughn
New Hope, Penn.
Central Bucks East
HONORS & AWARDS
· 2007 Spring Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll
· Played in three games...UTSA (9/14), Houston (9/21) and SFA (9/23).
· Came off the bench in five matches, all Texas victories.
· Played for the YMS Spirit Club team for three years under coaches Tom Fleckenstein, Joe Steffa and Steve Julianti.
· Participated in the Pennsylvania ODP program on the Inter-county team.
· Four-year letterwinner, two-year team captain and 2006 All-State selection as a starting midfielder and forward at Central Bucks East High School.
· Earned All-Suburban League Conference honors four consecutive seasons as a second team selection (sophomore and senior) and honorable mention (freshman and junior)
· Named to the academic honor roll.
Born Christina Madara Vaughn on September 21, 1987 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania ... daughter of Ronald and Marilyn Vaughn .. has two siblings - Kip (24) and Rhys (9) ... majoring in corporate communication.
OFF-FIELD WITH CHRISTINA VAUGHN
Full name: Christina Madera Vaughn
Nickname (s): Tina
I chose UT because...of the tradition, pride, academics, athletics, and Austin!
Favorite thing about Austin is... canoeing on Lake Austin.
Goals for the season: to win the National Championship.
Favorite book: Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom
Favorite quote or motto: "Everytyhing happens for a reason/luck is the residue of design"
Something on my iPod/CD rotation that would surprise people: Rage Against the Machine
Most interesting thing I did this summer: Went to Wyoming for the first time
The songs I never want to hear again are: Anything overplayed on the radio
City I've never been to but want to visit: Bali