| Casey Mogk
Photo Gallery | Video: Moving headshot -- Casey Mogk
HONORS & AWARDS
· Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll (Spring 2009, Spring & Fall 2008, Spring & Fall 2007, Fall 2006)
· Saw action in two games...both of which were shutouts.
· Totaled 20 minutes in UT's 4-0 victory over UTSA (9/5) and nine minutes in a 4-0 defeat of Oklahoma (10/17).
· Competed in four games, saw action in three of UT's 10 shutouts.
· In first season on the Forty Acres, saw action in five matches and earned three starts.
· Took three shots versus Nicholls State (9/15) in second career start for the Horns.
· Recorded her first career point on assist to Caitlin Kennedy in 7-0 victory against Sam Houston State (10/13).
· Played eight years of club soccer including two years as a defender on the Dallas Texans Red West team under Johnny Starks.
· A two-sport standout at Lake Highlands High School, earning four letters in soccer and swimming.
· Dallas Morning News Co-Defensive MVP for District 10-5A.
· Voted All-City twice (2005 and 2006) and All-District during junior year.
· Started for the soccer team that advanced to the Class 5A Region II quarterfinals in 2005 under head coach Jennifer Scarbrough.
· Captained the soccer squad during her junior and senior years and captained the swim team during her final season for the Wildcats.
· Named Lake Highlands HS Female Athlete of the Year in 2005-06
· Qualified for the Class 5A state swim championships meet in 2006 as the leadoff leg of the 200 medley relay for head coach Jason Grief.
· Graduated third in her class.
· Named to the team and school academic honor roll.
· An active participant in the National Honor Society, Student Council, Girls Service League, Mu Alpha Theta and the National Exchange Club.
Born Casey Ann Mogk on December 5, 1987 in Dallas, Texas ... daughter of Patty May and John Mogk ... has two siblings John (22) and Will (16) ... mother graduated from The University of Texas and brother John is currently enrolled on the Forty Acres ... majoring in Accounting and was accepted into UT's prestigious Professional Program (MPA).
OFF-FIELD WITH CASEY MOGK
Full name: Casey Ann Mogk
What artist gets the most play on your iPod right now? Lady Gaga or Katy Perry
Coolest thing about UT: The people, the city, and UT's athletic program
Movie you know pretty much every line to: Wedding Crashers
My teammates would say I'm...Smart but goofy.
My hero is: My Mom
What makes you unique? My work ethic and my ability to trust people.
What do you see yourself doing in 10 years? Being CFO of a successful company.
I can't live without.... ice cream