| Shaine Millheiser
San Clemente, Calif.
Photo Gallery | Video: Moving headshot -- Shaine Millheiser
· Saw playing time in the net in two matches this season including 12 minutes against Samford (8/22) and nine minutes against UTSA (9/5).
· U.S. National Team pool member from 2005-07.
· Played for Region IV and South teams
· Helped the Region IV squad to a 2007 ODP National Championship
· Named "Best Defensive Player" and "Best Goalkeeper" at 2007 Nike Premier 50 Camp.
· Member of the Eagles `90 squad from 2004-08 under coach Vince Thomas.
· Became one of the only goalkeepers in the nation to be on a team that won the United States Youth Soccer National, Regional and State titles and the ODP National and Regional Championships in a single season (2007).
· Registered seven shutouts and stopped three kicks over three games en route to USYS National Finals.
· In 2006, helped Eagles team win Coast Soccer Premier League Championship and League Cup Championship.
· Helped Eagles capture three Surf Cup Championships.
· Played basketball in high school under Mary Mulligan ... won two league championships (2004-05 and 2005-06).
· Chosen as the 2004-05 "Offensive MVP" for the SCHS team.
Born on January 20, 1990 ... daughter of Stuart Millheiser ... intended major is liberal arts.
OFF-FIELD WITH SHAINE MILLHEISER
Full name: Shaine Millheiser
Nickname (s): Shane
What artist gets the most play on your iPod right now? Spoon
What makes you unique? My personality
I can't live without...simple carbs and saturated fat.
What is one new thing you want to learn to do this year? I want to learn to break dance.
What sport would be compete in other than soccer? Basketball
Favorite quote or motto: "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Seuss
If tomorrow's headline was about you, what would it say?: "Shaine Millheiser jumps in front of truck to save squirrel"
Favorite Austin restaurant? Katz's Deli
If you could see any three performers in one concert, who would they be?: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kings of Leon and Rolling Stones.
City I've never been to but want to visit: Galapagos Islands