| Caitlin Kennedy
· Career statistics
· 2007 Preseason All-Big 12
· 2006 Preseason All-Big 12
· 2005 Third Team NSCAA All-Central Region
· 2005 Second Team All-Big 12
· 2005 Second Team Academic All-Big 12
· 2005 Preseason All-Big 12
· 2004 Soccer America Freshman All-American
· 2004 Big 12 All-Newcomer Team
· 2004 Big 12 All-Tournament Team
· Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll (Spring & Fall 2005, Spring 2006 & Spring 2007)
A 2004 Freshman All-American who has emerged as one of the Horns' top offensive threats over her first three seasons ... has good speed, height and technique with the ball ... a versatile athlete who can both score and defend her own net.
· Returned to the starting lineup after missing 11 consecutive matches early on in the season with an injury ... in 14 matches, totaled 10 starts, scored three goals and chipped in two assists for eight points.
· Netted first goal of the season versus Sam Houston State (10/13).
· Scored the game-tying goal and assisted the game-winning score to help UT set the single season record for road victories (7) in a 2-1 win over Nebraska.
· Played in 20 games while earning 19 starts, including each of Texas' 10 conference matches.
· Tied for the UT scoring lead with 16 points ... tied for first on the club in goals (6) while ranking second in both shots (51) and assists (4).
· Also tied for first on the team with two game-winning scores.
· Paced the squad in Big 12 scoring with 12 points on a club-best five goals and two assists. Also fired 29 shots and scored one game-winning goal during conference action while placing among the top 10 league players in goals as well as shots during Big 12 play.
· Scored two goals, including her first career game-winning score, versus No. 13 Texas A&M (10/2), and added an assist in victories over Baylor (9/30) and the Aggies en route to earning Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week (Oct. 4) and Soccer America Team of the Week (Oct. 5) honors.
· Recorded her first career multi-goal effort with a pair of scores during a career-best, four-point performance against Texas Tech (10/9).
· Tallied her third goal in two games with a score at Iowa State (10/14).
· Set up UT's lone goal at Kansas (10/23) with her third assist of the year.
· Scored the game-winner versus Iowa State (11/2) in Big 12 Tournament play.
· Appeared in 23 of Texas' 24 games while making 22 starts, including starting assignments in all 10 of UT's Big 12 matches on the year.
· Posted goal (4) and assist (6) totals that ranked fifth and third on the team, respectively ... fourth on the squad in overall scoring with 14 total points.
· Member of the U.S. Under-19 National Team Pool from 2002-04. Also played for the North Texas State ODP team from 1999-2004 and the Region III ODP squad from 2000-04.
· A forward and midfielder for head coach Hugh Bradford's Farmers Branch D'Feeters Club Team for seven years ... captained the squad from 1999-2004.
· A four-year letterwinner who was a two-time team captain and three-time All-District and All-Area forward for head coach Lincoln Hunt's Colleyville-Heritage Panthers.
· Assisted the Panthers in winning four straight District 5-5A titles (2001-2004), the 2001 Region 1-5A Championship, three Plano Tournament of Champions crowns (2001, 2002 and 2004) and the 2004 CHHS/Allison Horn Memorial Showcase Championship.
· Helped Colleyville-Heritage average 25 wins during each of her four seasons as the Panthers amassed a 99-8-3 record over her tenure.
· Finished her high school career with 210 total points on 76 goals and 58 assists as her team never ranked lower than fifth in the state ... team also garnered No. 10, No. 19 and No. 12 national rankings from 2000-01 to 2002-03.
· Scored 13 goals and added 10 assists as a freshman en route to being tabbed the team's Newcomer of the Year.
· Netted a career-high 23 goals while also posting 12 assists in 2001-02.
· Named the Fort Worth Star Telegram Player of the Year and a NSCAA/adidas Youth All-American after turning in a junior season that included 19 goals and a career-best 23 assists.
· Selected as a Parade and an EA SPORTS High School All-American as a senior ... District 5-5A MVP and a first-team All-District performer following a senior season that saw her tally 21 goals and 13 assists.
· Member of the 2004 McDonald's High School All-American West Squad.
· A Principal's Honor Roll student who earned a biology award at Colleyville-Heritage and was also a member of both the student council and the Service Learning organization.
Born Caitlin Farrell Kennedy on November 22, 1985, in Dallas, Texas ... parents are Raymond and Elizabeth Kennedy ... has an older sister, Kelly, and an older brother, Ray ... a corporate communication major ... recipient of the UT Women's Athletics 2006-07 University Co-op Endowed Scholarship in Women's Athletics.
OFF-FIELD WITH CAITLIN KENNEDY
Proudest athletic moment: winning the Big 12 Tournament title
Nobody knows how much I: love guacamole
Childhood ambition: play college soccer
First job: hostess at Red Robin
Biggest challenge: recovering from my last knee surgery
Inspiration: my family
Favorite Class: Dr. Knapp's Nonverbal Communication
Favorite Movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Favorite Athlete: Derek Jeter
Favorite Sports Team: Dallas Mavericks
What I like most about UT: I am surrounded by people who challenge me academically as well as athletically. UT provides excellent resources that have helped me and will continue to help me in my future.