| Sarah Pedersen
AS A JUNIOR (2010-11)
- rowed in the varsity eight and four boats during her junior season
- partnered with Jillian Domingue at the Head of the Colorado (Oct. 30, 2010) for a seventh-place finish (23:60)
- raced in the second open eight boat at the Head of the Hooch on Nov. 7, 2010
- advanced the third varsity eight boat to a fourth-place finish (30:48.0) at the Fighting Nutria (March 5, 2011)
- lifted the first eight boat to a first-place finish (3:07.1) at the Heart of Texas (March 5, 2011)
- rowed with the first varsity four boat at the Longhorn Invitational on March 18-20, 2011, and notched four wins against Louisville (8:21.9), Iowa (8:08.9), Wisconsin (8:25.2) and San Diego (8:12.7)
- aided the first varsity fours to win their race over Kansas at the dual meet in 7:44.9 (April 2, 2011)
- helped UT's first varsity fours crew to one win at the Virginia Invitational against UCLA, with a time of 8:52.9 (April 16-17, 2011)
- propelled Texas' first varsity four boat to a win (7:44.1) at the Big 12 Championship (April 30, 2011) to help capture the conference title
- paced UT to a Conference USA title with a win in the first varsity fours race (7:17.2) on May 14, 2011
AS A SOPHOMORE (2009-10)
- promoted from the third novice in the fall to the first novice eight crew in the spring season during her first year with Texas, where she rowed in 5 races
Ran on the cross country and track teams at Clear Lake High School in Houston, Texas ... member of the National Honor Society.
Full name is Sarah Pedersen ... born Feb. 10, 1989 ... daughter of David and Diane Pedersen ... graduated in Spring 2011 with a degree in history, and is pursuing her master's degree ... is a four-time selection to the Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll.