| Johanna Neuber
AS A FRESHMAN
- spent most of her freshman season in Texas' first novice crew
- rowed in three boats at the Head of the Hooch (Nov. 6-7, 2011), including the first novice eight boat, which finished second (18:02.3) in the novice competition
- paced the first novice eight boat to a second-place finish (30:11.0) at the Fighting Nutria (Feb. 12, 2011)
- advanced the first novice eight boat to a win (3:45.2) at the Heart of Texas (March 5, 2011)
- led the first novice eight to three wins over Louisville (7:15.1), Iowa (7:25.1) and San Diego (7:36.2) at the Longhorn Invitational (March 18-20, 2011) ... the crew had only one loss against Wisconsin, 7:52.9 to 7:57.9.
- stroked Texas' second varsity eight to a win (6:54.1) at the dual race with Kansas (April 2, 2011)
- moved to the third varsity boat for the Virginia Invitational (April 16-17, 2011) and notched one victory against Clemson (8:18.2)
- lifted Texas' first novice boat to a win (7:18.3) at the Big 12 Championships (April 30, 2011)
- propelled the first novice boat at the Conference USA Championships to a first-place finish (6:43.50)
Varsity swimmer in each of her four seasons (2007-2010) at Lubbock High School in Lubbock, Texas ... advanced to the 5A Regionals each year ... member of the band the and academic decathlon teams ... National Merit finalist ... National Honor Society member.
Full name is Johanna Neuber ... born January 13, 1992 in Aschaffenburg, Germany ... daughter of Andreas and Sybille Neuber ... has three siblings, Lukas (17), Jakob (15) and Daniel (14) ... majoring in electrical engineering ... named to the Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll (Fall 2011).