| Lauren Lehman
AS A FRESHMAN (2010-11)
- split her freshman season between the third varsity eight boat and the second varsity four boat
- rowed Texas' third varsity eight boat to an eighth-place finish (14:37.281) at the Head of the Oklahoma (Oct. 9, 2010)
- partnered with Devon Clark for a fifth-place finish (23:10) in the pairs competition at the Head of the Colorado (Oct. 30, 2010
- lifted UT's first open eight crew to a fifth-place finish (16:36.1) at the Head of the Hooch (Nov. 6-7, 2011) ... propelled the third varsity eight crew to an eleventh-place finish (16:43.8)
- paced the third eight boat to a fourth-place finish (3:20.8) at the Heart of Texas (March 5, 2011)
- advanced Texas' second varsity four boat to wins over Iowa (8:08.6) and Wisconsin (8:30.9) at the Longhorn Invitational (March 18-20, 2011)
- helped the second varsity four boat notch a win in their dual race with Kansas (7:53.0) on April 2, 2011
- rowed Texas' second varsity four boat to a 2-1 record at the Virginia Invitational (April 16-17, 2011) by defeating Clemson (8:52.0) and Michigan State (7:36.9) and losing to Virginia (8:20.3)
Made the varsity rowing squad during her senior year at Mira Coasta HS in Manhattan Beach, Calif. ... placed second at the 2009 Southwest Regionals ... participated in the Junior National Selection Camp ... member of the National Honor Roll.
Full name is Lauren Lehman ... born Sept. 7, 1992 in Redondo Beach, Calif. ... daughter of Gregory and Susan Lehman ... has not declared a major ... two-time selection to the Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll.