Quick 18: Alex Richards
Dec. 14, 2008
1. What is something most people don't know about you? I have read all of the Harry Potter books three times.
2. Why did you decide to come to Texas? It was close to home, and Texas has a long tradition of outstanding athletics that I wanted to be a part of.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why? Rolf Schmidt Holtz, the CEO of Sony BMG Music, because that is my dream job!
4. What is one electronic accessory that you couldn't live without? My iPhone. Sometimes I wonder how I ever lived without it!
5. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day? Brownies.
6. Are you afraid of anything? The ocean, if I'm in deeper than waist high.
7. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag? My 7-iron.
8. Do you have any superstitions before playing a round of golf? No.
9. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call or just try and figure it out? I stop and try to find directions on my phone. I only stop and ask for directions as a last resort.
10. What is the best thing about Texas Women's Golf? How close the team is. I've developed some great friends on this team and it's made the college experience so much better.
11. What song would you sing if you had to sing karaoke?"Kids" by MGMT
12. What is your favorite movie?"Almost Famous"
13. If your life was going to be made into a movie, who would you want to play the leading role? Ashlee Simpson
14. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator? Milk
15. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without? Jeans
16. What is your favorite hole at The University of Texas Golf Club and why? Hole 15 because it is such a pretty hole, and on any day it can play extremely hard or easy. You just never know.
17. What is your favorite meal off the course? Chicken Marsala
18. What is your favorite snack on the course? Pretzels