March 27, 2009
1. What is something most people don't know about you? I’m afraid of heights and roller coasters.
2. Why did you decide to come to Texas? Not only did I want to be close to my family, but I absolutely fell in love with the practice facilities, team and academic support. Also, I really liked the pride and winning tradition at Texas, and Austin is the most amazing city.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why? Probably Britney Spears. I would like to see if half the crazy stuff she does is validated
4. What is one electronic accessory that you couldn’t live without? My phone, but only because I can make calls and check the internet on it.
5. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day? Queso…that’s a dessert in Texas, right??
6. Are you afraid of anything? Heights
7. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag? Driver
8. Do you have any superstitions before playing a round of golf? I must always be wearing my cross necklace.
9. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call or just try and figure it out? First I would call my dad to ask for directions, but if he didn’t know where I was, I would stop and ask someone.
10. What is the best thing about Texas Women’s Golf? The family atmosphere; it’s like I have 8 other sisters!
11. What song would you sing if you had to sing karaoke? Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
12. What is your favorite movie? The Dark Knight
13. If your life was going to be made into a movie, who would you want to play the leading role? Meredith McMahan
14. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator? Cheese
15. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without? Cotton shorts
16. What is your favorite hole at The University of Texas Golf Club and why? Number 15. If you drive back behind the green, you can see the lake; it’s the best view on the golf course… absolutely beautiful.
17. What is your favorite meal off the course? Queso
18. What is your favorite snack on the course? Cracklin’ Oat Bran