Feb. 20, 2009
1. What is something most people don't know about you? I have ESP.
2. Why did you decide to come to Texas? The University of Texas felt like home. UT has so much to offer whether it be academics, athletics, or career opportunities. Most importantly, its all about the tradition--once you're a Longhorn, you're always a Longhorn.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why? Adam Scott because he is a great golfer and I've always wanted to have an Australian accent.
4. What is one electronic accessory that you couldn't live without? My cell phone
5. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day? I have the biggest sweet tooth, but I love any type of cake.
6. Are you afraid of anything? Yes--Spiders, sharks, haunted houses, snakes.
7. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag? My putter
8. Do you have any superstitions before playing a round of golf? I usually do not have any superstitions before I play, but after the first tee shot any butterflies I may have disappear.
9. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call or just try and figure it out? It depends on where I am going, but usually if I can't figure it out on my own I stop and ask for directions.
10. What is the best thing about Texas Women's Golf? Once you are a member of the Texas Women's Golf team you join a growing family that has been expanding since the very start of the program. It's a life changing experience we all share and it's exciting to find newcomers who will join the family tradition.
11. What song would you sing if you had to sing karaoke? "I Love Rock N' Roll"
12. What is your favorite movie? Crash
13. If your life was going to be made into a movie, who would you want to play the leading role? Rachel McAdams
14. Name one thing you always keep stocked in your refrigerator? Milk
15. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without? Uggs
16. What is your favorite hole at The University of Texas Golf Club and why? Hole number 15. It sets up for a draw and although it has a challenging approach shot, it has the prettiest view on the golf course.
17. What is your favorite meal off the course? Japanese/Sushi
18. What is your favorite snack on the course? Banana