Quick 18: Shannon Fish
Feb. 2, 2009
1. What is something most people don't know about you? I hardly ever watch TV.
2. Why did you decide to come to Texas? The tradition at Texas is unlike that of any other University.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why? My grandfather - I'd like to know what heaven is like for a day.
4. What is one electronic accessory that you couldn't live without? My Blackberry Storm.
5. If calories and fat grams didn't exist or matter, what dessert would you eat every day? I don't care much for dessert, but I love anything with peanut butter.
6. Are you afraid of anything? Absolutely not.
7. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag? I try not to play favorites, but I really like my putter.
8. Do you have any superstitions before playing a round of golf? I don't believe in superstition.
9. If you get lost while driving, do you stop for directions, make a phone call or just try and figure it out? I am actually incredibly gifted with my sense of direction, so for me to get lost would be incredibly unlikely. However, if I did get lost, I'd probably exhaust all my options and eventually resort back to the GPS on my car, Edwin.
10. What is the best thing about Texas Women's Golf? The sense of family on our team. I have eight sisters here and everyone is so different and has incredibly beautiful personalities. I'm blessed to have all these girls in my life.
11. What song would you sing if you had to sing karaoke? If I were to sing, dogs five counties over would howl.
12. What is your favorite movie? Lonesome Dove.
13. If your life was going to be made into a movie, who would you want to play the leading role? Cameron Diaz
15. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without? Rock & Republic Jeans.
16. What is your favorite hole at The University of Texas Golf Club and why? Number 15 because it beautifully showcases the Austin hillside and from the fairway you can see Lake Austin.
17. What is your favorite meal off the course? Either my mom's spaghetti and cheese bread or my dad's BBQ pork ribs.
18. What is your favorite snack on the course? Apples and peanut butter.