Post Game Notes
Nov. 21, 2010
Box Score |
- Texas improved to 1-0 all-time against Boston University ... Gail Goestenkors is now 2-0 in contests with the Terriers.
- Texas is now 3-0 to start the season for the first time since 2008-09.
- Down 11-9 at the 12:57 mark in the first half and for the first time this season, the Longhorns used a 10-0 run to climb to a 19-11 lead and never trailed again in the game.
- Texas had two players record a double-double for the first time since Kat Nash and Ashley Fontenette both recorded one against Texas Tech on Jan. 16, 2010
- Texas recorded its third-straight game with 90+ points, marking the first time the Horns have reached the 90+ mark in three straight contests since Dec. 30-Jan. 5 in 1993.
- Recorded third-straight double-digit scoring effort with 17 points (6-of-10 FG, 1-of 3 3FG, 4-of-5 FT) for the longest double digit scoring effort of her career.
- Posted first double-double of the season and fifth of her career with 10 points (5-of-14 FG, 0-of-2 FT) and a career-high 16 rebounds
- Tied her previous rebound career-high of 13 in the first half.
- Recorded five blocks for the third straight game with five or more blocks.
- Recorded third-straight double-digit scoring effort of the season with 20 points (6-of-11 FG, 1-of-3 3FG, 7-of-10 FT)
- Posted her second 20+ scoring effort as a Longhorn.
- First newcomer to record three-straight double-digit scoring efforts in first three games since Jamie Carey in 2002.
- Also pulled down eight rebounds, one shy of her career high.
Anne Marie Hartung
- Recorded career high with 14 points (3-of-8 FG, 8-of-9 FT), also pulled down five rebounds and was 8-of-9 from the charity tripe.
- Recorded second double-double of the season and 10th of her career with 12 points (3-of-8 FG, 1-of-4 3FG, 5-of-6 FT) and career-high 20 rebounds
- First Longhorn to record 20+ rebounds since Stacey Stephens pulled down 22 in 2004.
- Recorded double-digits for the third-straight game and the 56th time of her career.
- Tied her career-high with six assists.