Nov. 20, 2008
· Texas improved to 15-3 (.833) at home under Gail Goestenkors.
· Texas improved to 4-0 on the season for the 14th time in school history and the first time since the 2003-04 season.
· Texas led 39-21 at the half, marking its largest halftime lead of the season (18 points).
· Texas held its opponent to less than 30 percent from the field for the second time this season (Dayton - 28.0%, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi - 25.4%).
· Texas' 51-point margin of victory was its largest since last defeating Sam Houston State, 91-41, on Dec. 2, 2007 in Austin.
· The Longhorns have won 29 of their last 37 home contests, including their last five games.
· Texas improved to a perfect 5-0 all-time against Texas A&M-Corpus Christi.
· The Longhorns recorded nine blocks after entering the game with 10 total blocks over their first three contests.
· Texas scored the first eight points of the game in a span that lasted the first 2:33 of the opening half.
· All 11 Longhorns saw action for the third time this season.
· Texas has outscored its opponents 341-196 in its first four contests of the season.
· Four Longhorns scored in double-digits (Brittainey Raven - 19; Yvonne Anderson - 12; Kathleen Nash - 12; Earnesia Williams - 10) marking the second-straight game that at least three players have reached double-figure scoring.
· Has now started the season 4-0 nine times in her 17-year head coaching career (eight times while head coach of Duke).
· Collected her third-straight double-digit scoring effort with 19 points...15 of which came in the second half.
· Scored six of the Longhorns first 10 points (3-of-5) in the first 3:24 of the game... also added an assist during that opening stretch.
· Tied her season-high with four blocks.
· Recorded a career-high 12 points (2-of-5 FG, 2-of-3 3FG, 6-of-8 FT).
· Hit the first three-pointer of her UT career at the 8:48 mark in the first half...finished the game with two from beyond the arc.
· Recorded her third career double-double and first of the season with 11 points (3-of-9 FG, 5-of-7 FT) and 12 boards.
· Pulled down a team- and season-high 12 rebounds... was the Longhorns top rebounder for the second-straight game.
· Dished out a career-high five assists.
· Tied season-high with six rebounds...five of which came in the first half.
· Posted third double-digit scoring effort of the season tying her season-high of 10 points.
· Posted a career-high five blocks.
· Registered a career-high three steals and tied her career-high with two blocks.