COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) -- Jamie Carey scored 17 of her 22 points in the first half, and No. 15 Texas tied a season high with nine 3-pointers to beat Missouri 71-52 Saturday.
Tiffany Jackson added 22 points and seven rebounds for the Longhorns (12-6, 5-2 Big 12), who have won 11 of 12 all-time against Missouri. Jackson scored at least 20 points for the fourth time in six games and the sixth time this season.
Texas, which shot 50 percent from behind the arc, also made nine 3-pointers in a 73-56 defeat of New Mexico on Dec. 4.
C'stelle N'Garsanet led Missouri with 15 points, and EeTisha Riddle scored 12. Missouri (7-12, 1-7) has lost seven straight games.
With Missouri packing the lane with a zone defense, the Longhorns relied on the outside shooting of Carey and Heather Schreiber. Carey, who entered the game shooting 47 percent from 3-point range, made three of her first four attempts and finished 5-for-8. Schreiber had 13 points and three 3-pointers.
Nina Norman's 3-pointer with 9.7 seconds left in the first half capped a 22-4 run and gave the Longhorns a 41-23 halftime lead. Missouri made only one field goal in the final 10:05 of the half.
Schreiber's 3-pointer with 9:56 left gave Texas its biggest lead of the game at 63-38.
The win gave Texas its 100th Big 12 victory. Only Texas Tech, with 103 conference wins, has more Big 12 victories.
· The Texas victory moves the Longhorns to 12-6 overall and to 5-2 in the Big 12 ... Texas has a three-game win streak; the Longhorns are now 8-1 at home to date and 4-5 on the road (including a 2-2 in Big 12 away games)
· The victory marks the 100th all-time win for Texas in Big 12 action, counting regular season and tournament conference action ... The Longhorns are now 89-46 in all-time regular season Big 12 games, and 11-7 in league tourney action
· This was the fourth straight win for Texas over Missouri (7-12, 1-7) in series action, and the Horns are now 11-1 all-time against Mizzou
· Texas netted nine 3-pointers, tying or surpassing the team,s prior single game high of nine 3-pointers made (9-17) vs. New Mexico on Dec. 4 ... The Texas single game high for 3-pointers made is 14, set against Houston in January 29, 1994
· Senior G Jamie Carey (game-high tying 22 points) hit five of eight from 3-point range; her season-high and Texas all-time high of six treys was reached against New Mexico on Dec. 4 (6-8)
· Tiffany Jackson (game-high tying 22 points) was in double-figure scoring for the 16th time in 18 games - a Texas high; this marks the 6th time that Jackson has notched 20 or more points this season, and the fourth time in the last six games that she has scored or surpassed 20 points
· Carey notched double-digit scoring for the 13th time this year, while senior F Heather Schreiber was in double-figure scoring for the 10th time
· Schreiber's three three-pointers were the most for her in a game since she went 4-6 from 3-point range against North Texas on Dec. 16
· Texas dominated in points off turnovers; the Longhorns forced 23 Mizzou turnovers and scored 32 points off TO's to Missouri's 13
· Texas shot over 50 percent from the floor as a team for the sixth time this year.