2010 Texas Relays Day Two Notes
April 1, 2010
- Oregon swept the multi-events behind Ashton Eaton and Brianne Theisen. Eaton scored 8,310 points, while Theisen posted 5,942 points.
- Angelo State's Aisha Adams set the Division II collegiate record with a mark of 5,795 points. She topped the previous record of 5,780 points, which was held by Nebraska-Omaha's Anastassia Kyvelidou.
- LSU's victory in the men's 4x800-meter relay (7:30.25) was their third Texas Relays title in the event.
- Arkansas' time of 8:35.18 in the women's 4x800-meter relay was the third-fastest in school history. It marked their second Relays title in the event along with 2005.
- Walter Henning became LSU's first hammer throw champion at the Texas Relays. He posted a 236-1 to better his previous personal best of 235-11.