Dec. 17, 2010
December and January draw schedule tickets have been released. Print your tickets to some the Holiday Season's hottest games!
Men's Basketball: Coppin State (Dec. 31), Arkansas (Jan. 4), Connecticut (Jan. 8), Oklahoma (Jan. 15), Texas A&M (Jan. 19)
Women's Basketball: Sam Houston State (Jan. 2), Baylor (Jan. 12), Oklahoma (Jan. 16)
We know studying for finals is rough. In case you forgot, printing your Longhorn All-Sports Package is simple...
- Go to TexasBoxOffice.com
- Click "Online Student Basketball Draw" under Men's or Women's Basketball
- Enter your Customer Number and password you created (If you have not activated your TexasBoxOffice.com account, please use your PIN assigned by the UT Athletics Ticket Office)
- Click on "Student Basketball tickets" and request your LASP ticket for the game you want to attend. Check out the 2010-11 Texas Basketball draw schedule on TexasSports.com to find out the specific dates tickets may be requested.
- Hit PRINT and head to the Frank Erwin Center with your UT Student ID and ticket.
- LASP tickets are available online until game time for all Men's and Women's Basketball home games. Note: It is highly recommended that you request your print-at-home tickets early as this may affect the total number of available student tickets for high demand games.
- You must present your UT ID and your print-at-home ticket at entrance D (north) or F (south) of the Frank Erwin Center for admission. Fee receipts are not accepted for admission.
- Your print-at-home ticket does not guarantee you admission. Admission is granted as long as student seats are available. It is highly recommended that students arrive early to ensure admission.
- If you do not bring a print-at-home ticket, you must wait until 15 minutes prior to tip off before entering the Frank Erwin Center. To get your ticket bring your student ID to the north or south box office of the Frank Erwin Center.