Nov. 6, 2010
Texas 14, Kansas State 39
November 6, 2010
Bill Snyder Family Football Stadium - Manhattan, Kansas
- Texas registered over 400 yards of total offense for the third consecutive week.
- Owned a 23-13 advantage in first downs for a 73-46 edge over the last three weeks.
- Davis set a Longhorns' freshman single-game record with his 11 receptions, topping the nine receptions B.J. Johnson had against Baylor in 2000.
- Davis logged his second career 100-yard receiving game with a career-high 109 yards, topping the 104 yards he had against Wyoming in the second game of 2010.
- Davis ended the game with 38 receptions, putting him three shy of B.J. Johnson's freshman school record for receptions (41 - 2000). He trails only Johnson and Roy Williams (40 -2000).
- Gilbert rushed for a career-high 93 yards, topping the 79 yards he one week earlier against Baylor.
- Gilbert gained career-high 365 yards of total offense, topping the 356 yards he registered two weeks earlier against Iowa State.
- Hales caught a career-high five passes, topping the three receptions he had two weeks earlier against Iowa State.
- Hales logged a career-high 41 receiving yards, topping the 27 yards he had two weeks earlier against Iowa State.
- Johnson's 4-yard TD run in the fourth quarter was the 28th of his career, moving him into a tie with Chris Gilbert for eighth place on UT's all-time list for rushing TDs.