· Cosby has caught a pass in 40 consecutive games.
· Kindle’s forced fumble in the second quarter was the first of his career.
· Kindle’s blocked field goal in the fourth quarter was the first of his career.
· McCoy has thrown a TD pass in 32 of his 35 career games and at least two TD passes in 23 games.
· McCoy increased his UT career TD pass record to 74 with two TD passes in the game. He now has 23 on the season.
· McCoy’s 91-yard TD pass to Malcolm Williams was the longest pass play of his career and moved him into the lead on UT’s all-time passing list.
· With 294 passing yards, McCoy moved into first on UT’s all-time passing list with 8,452 yards, moving ahead of Major Applewhite (8,353, 1998-2001).
· With 34 passing attempts, McCoy now has 1,018, moving him into third on UT’s all-time list ahead of James Brown (1,003, 1994-97).
· McGee’s four-yard TD run in the fourth quarter was his third of the season and the 11th of his career.
· Shipley’s 45-yard punt return for a TD was the first of his career. Combined with his 96-yard kickoff return for a TD against Oklahoma earlier this season, Shipley is now just the third Longhorn to post a kickoff return and a punt return for a TD during a career, joining Selvin Young (2002-03, ’05-06) and Raymond Clayborn (1973-76).
· Tucker’s 67-yard punt in the second quarter was UT’s first punt of at least 60 yards since Brian Bradford’s 60-yarder against LSU in the 2003 Cotton Bowl.
· Williams’ fumble recovery in the second quarter was the first of his career.
· Williams’ blocked punt in the third quarter was the third of his career.
· Williams’ 44-yard reception on UT’s field goal drive to end the first half was a career long.
· With a 37-yard and a 91-yard TD reception, Williams now has three career TDs.
· Williams’ 91-yard TD reception was the longest reception of his career.
· Williams’ 182 receiving yards rank fifth on UT’s single-game list.
Attendance: 56,333 – New Jones AT&T Stadium record breaking the mark of 56,158 set when Texas visited Lubbock in 2006
Game Captains: #12 Colt McCoy, #37 Henry Melton, #13 Ryan Palmer and #8 Jordan Shipley
Coin Toss: Texas Tech won the toss and elected to receive. Texas elected to defend the South End Zone.