Feb. 18, 2012
| Box Score
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) - Keiton Page scored a career-high 40 points, Le'Bryan Nash added 18 and Oklahoma State snapped Texas' four-game winning streak by beating the Longhorns 90-78 on Saturday.
Page erupted for 27 first-half points, matching his previous season-best for a game, and ended up becoming only the sixth player in school history to reach the 40-point mark.
Page hit all 20 of his free throws and coach Travis Ford pulled him from the game with 35 seconds left to a roaring standing ovation from the crowd. The two shared a hug, slapped hands and had another brief embrace before Page greeted the rest of the Cowboys (13-14, 6-8 Big 12) by the bench.
Myck Kabongo scored a career-high 22 points for Texas (17-10, 7-7) and Big 12 scoring leader J'Covan Brown added 20.
· Texas outscored Oklahoma State off of the bench, 27-0
· Texas shot 49.1% from the field (28-of-57), which marked its highest field goal accuracy in its 14 conference games this season.
· The 28 field goals made eclipsed the previous season best in conference play (27 at Missouri, at Kansas State)
· Scored 20 points or more (20 points) for the 15th game this season, the 23rd game of his career and the eighth game in 14 conference games this season
· Reached double figures in scoring for the 25th game this season and the 58th game in his career
· Scored six points, which marked his highest point total in 14 conference games
· Set a career high in steals (three) and tied his career high in assists (three)
· Set career highs in points (22), field goals made (eight) and three-point field goals made (three)
· Reached double figures in scoring for the 16th game this season
· Reached double figures in scoring (15 points) for the 17th game this season