| Travis Tucker
· Academic All-Big 12 - First Team
· Fall 2007 & Spring 2008 Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll
· Started all 61 games, including 33 at third base and 28 at second base.
· Batted .247 with 57 runs, 55 hits, eight doubles, three triples, one home run, 25 RBI, 32 walks, 16 hit-by-pitches and 22 stolen bases.
· Ranked second in the Big 12 with 22 stolen bases.
· Ranked 23th in the nation in sacrifice bunts with 13.
· Ranked 56th in the nation in hit-by-pitches with 16.
· Logged 21 runs, 21 hits, three doubles, one triple, nine RBI and seven stolen bases in 27 Big 12 Conference games.
· Went 2-for-4 with one run, one walk and one stolen base against VCU (2/22).
· Batted 2-for-3 with two runs, three RBI and one stolen base versus VCU (2/23).
· Scored three runs, drew two walks and stole three bases in win over UT Pan American (2/26).
· Drew four walks and added six runs, four RBI and one stolen base in two-game series sweep of Texas A&M-Corpus Christi (3/4-5).
· Batted 5-for-11 with three runs, one double, one triple, three walks, two RBI and three stolen bases during three-game series with Stanford (3/7-9).
· Batted 2-for-4 with one run and one double in win over Kansas (3/15).
· Hit 2-for-4 with three runs, one walk and one stolen base in win over UT San Antonio (3/17).
· Batted 2-for-4 with two runs against UT San Antonio (3/17).
· Reached base three times without a hit, logging two hit-by-pitches and one walk, and scored three runs against Texas State (3/18).
· Logged two runs, two walks and three RBI in series opening win over Texas Tech (3/20).
· Went 1-for-3 with one run, two walks and two stolen bases in win over Oral Roberts (3/24).
· Registered three hits in the final two games at Oklahoma (4/5-6) with three runs, two stolen bases and one hit-by-pitch.
· Batted 2-for-4 with one double and one RBI against UT San Antonio (4/23).
· Recorded two hits and two runs in series opening win against Baylor (5/2).
· Went 2-for-3 with three runs, one double and one stolen base in second game of doubleheader sweep of Alabama A&M (5/14).
· Batted 4-for-9 with four runs, one double and two RBI in series sweep of No. 9 Texas A&M (5/16-18).
· Went 2-for-4 with two runs in series opening win against the Aggies (5/16).
· Hit his first home run of the season, a two-run shot, and three RBI against Oklahoma (5/24) at the Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship.
· Batted 4-for-5 with three runs, one double, one triple and one RBI in NCAA Regional win over Sam Houston State (5/31).
· Spring 2007 Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll
· UT Student Services Most Improved Award
· UT Teammate of the Year Award
· All-Big 12 Conference Honorable Mention
· Started all 63 games at second base for the Longhorns.
· Batted .307 (70-of-228) with 45 runs, five doubles, one triple, one home run, 34 RBI and 21 stolen bases on the season.
· Led Longhorns with 21 stolen bases and ranked second in hit-by-pitches (13) and third in sacrifice bunts (10).
· Logged 20 multi-hit games and six multi-RBI games on the season.
· Hit out of the leadoff spot in 23 games, batting .322 (29-of-90) with 22 runs and 18 RBI.
· Recorded a hit in 11 of his first 12 games, including a season-long nine-game hit streak.
· Batted .232 (23-of-99) with 18 runs, three doubles, one triple and nine RBI in conference action.
· Started his Texas career by going 3-for-4 with one RBI, one putout and six assists in the season opener against San Diego (2/4).
· Went 4-for-13 with four RBI in three-game series at Long Beach State (2/9-11).
· Hit his only home run of the season, a solo job, in the series opener against Stanford (2/16).
· Went 2-for-4 with an RBI in series finale against Stanford (2/18).
· Hit .667 (2-for-3) with two runs and one RBI in win versus Washington State (2/24).
· Batted .750 (3-for-4) with two runs and one RBI in series opener against Oral Roberts (3/2).
· Went 3-for-5 with a season-high five RBI in win agasinst Texas A&M-Corpus Christi (3/6).
· Batted 1.000 (3-for-3) with one run and four RBI against Miami of Ohio (3/11).
· Went 2-for-3 with two walks and two runs in win versus Winthrop (3/14).
· Hit 2-for-4 with one run and two RBI in triumph over Baylor (3/17).
· Went 2-for-3 with one run, one RBI and one stolen base against Texas State (3/20).
· Batted 1.000 (4-for-4) with one walk, one double, one triple, one stolen base, three runs and two RBI in win over Kansas State (3/24).
· Hit .462 (6-for-13) with two runs in three-game series vs. Missouri (5/4-6).
· Went 2-for-2 with one walk, one double, one hit-by-pitch, one stolen base and two runs in regular-season finale versus Texas A&M (5/20).
· Opened the Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship by going 1-for-2 with two walks, one hit-by-pitch, one stolen base, three runs and one RBI against Kansas State (5/23).
· Opened the NCAA Regional by going 4-for-4 with one double, one stolen base and one run scored against Brown (6/1).
· Ended season by going 2-for-4 with one double and one run scored against UC Irvine (6/3).
· Played the infield for Heath Autry's Coppell Copperheads in the Texas Collegiate League.
· Hit .286 with three doubles, one triple, three home runs and 15 RBI in 21 games for the Copperheads.
· Played one season as a second baseman for head coach Pete Meija at McLennan Community College in Waco, Texas.
· Batted .382 with 54 runs, 79 hits, 11 doubles, one triple, two home runs, 36 RBI and 25 stolen bases as a freshman.
· Named first-team All-North Texas Junior College Athletic Conference and helped lead team to NTJCAC title in 2006.
· Played for Coach Bob Steincamp's Beatrice Bruins in the M.I.N.K. League in the summer of 2006.
· Batted .274 with a team-high 46 runs and 22 stolen bases in 43 games for the Bruins.
· Drafted in the 48th round of the 2006 MLB First-Year Player Draft by the Atlanta Braves.
· Earned four letters as a shortstop and second baseman for Coach Richard Tucker at Ellison High School in Waco, Texas.
· Also earned three letters in football as a wide receiver for Coach Brent Jones and one letter in track & field as a hurdler for Coach Shawn Williams.
· Four-year member of the All-District 16-4A team.
· Named District 16-4A MVP and first-team all-state as he hit over .600 as a senior.
· Also selected first-team all-state in baseball as a junior.
· Christened first-team All-District 16-4A as a wide receiver as a senior.
Born Travis A. Tucker on Nov. 24, 1986 in Killeen, Texas ... parents are Richard and Karen Tucker ... has an older sister, Melissa, and an older brother, Chris ... father, Richard played baseball in the Toronto Blue Jays organization from 1983-86 ... cousin, K.J. Hendricks, has played professional baseball in the Colorado Rockies organization since 2001 ... majoring in education/ youth and community studies ... has spent three semesters on the Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll.