| Marcus Tackett
· Earned one letter as a pitcher and infielder at Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Okla.
· Appeared in 12 games as a pitcher, including nine starts, going 3-2 with a 4.56 ERA, 35 strikeouts in 49.1 innings.
· Played in 21 games as a position player, including 16 starts, hitting .231 (12-for-52) with two doubles, one home run and seven RBI.
· Appeared in four Mid-Continent Conference games as a pitcher, including two starts, going 1-1 with a 1.50 ERA and nine strikeouts in 12 innings.
· Played in eight Mid-Continent Conference games as a position player, including five starts, hitting .250 (5-for-20) with four runs and two RBI.
· Played in three games against Texas (3/2-4) in 2007, going 2-for-4 with four walks, one double and one RBI at the plate and allowing two runs on six hits and one walk while striking out one over 4.2 innings in a non-decision start on the mound.
· Went 3-for-3 with one walk, his first career home run, four runs and four RBI against Missouri Southern (2/10).
· Scattered five hits and one walk while striking out four over five shutout innings to earn a victory against Missouri Southern (2/11).
· Earned a victory in relief against Penn State (3/17), allowing five hits and three walks while striking out two over four scoreless innings.
· Scattered six hits and two walks while striking out three over seven scoreless innings to win a start against Southern Utah (4/22).
· Sat out the 2006 season as a medical redshirt due to a shoulder injury.
· Pitched and played infield in leading the Moses Lake Pirates to the championship series in the West Coast Collegiate Baseball League (WCCBL) in the summer of 2007.
· Went 0-1 with one save, a 2.59 ERA, 31 strikeouts and just five walks in 24.1 innings over eight appearances in the regular season.
· On offense, he hit .252 with 14 runs, five doubles and nine RBI in 36 games.
· In game one of the best-of-three WCCBL Championship Series, he allowed just two runs on four hits and one walk while striking out seven over seven innings to earn the win over the Corvallis Knights, a squad featuring four players from College World Series champion Oregon State.
· Four-year letterwinner at Memorial High School in Tulsa, Okla.
· Hit .391 with 18 home runs and 102 RBI at the plate and posted a 1.61 ERA on the mound during his prep career.
· Tabbed All-Green Country Conference and all-metro as a junior and senior.
· Named Green Country Conference MVP as a junior.
· Batted .389 with seven home runs and 37 RBI as a senior.
· Went 6-4 with a 1.37 ERA and 51 strikeouts in 46 innings to help lead Memorial to a 6A state quarterfinal appearance as a junior.
Born Marcus Wayne Tackett on Sep. 26, 1986 ... parents are Jerry and Kim Tackett ... brother, John, played baseball at Oral Roberts ... majoring in corporate communication.