| Juston Street
|Height / Weight:|
6-2 / 200
Displays a mix of both power and finesse in his game ... continues to improve his velocity and command while adding pitches to his arsenal ... adds depth in the bullpen for 2008.
· Fall 2006 Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll
· Appeared in four games as a sophomore, scattering four hits while striking out two over 3.2 innings of
· Fanned one Bronc in one inning of scoreless relief against UT Pan American (2/13).
· Pitched one inning of scoreless relief, including one strikeout, against Oral Roberts (3/2).
· Helped Horns to a Big 12 win with one inning of scoreless, hitless relief against Baylor (3/17).
· Appeared in 17 games for Coach Derek Matlock's Denton Outlaws, logging a 4-1 record with one save and a
3.06 ERA. He fanned 25 while allowing just five walks in 32.1 innings.
REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2006)
· Made four relief appearances and fanned four over two innings of work.
· Struck out the side in one inning of relief versus UT Pan American (2/8).
· Spring 2005 Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll
· Redshirted during his freshman campaign,
· Appeared in 16 games as a reliever for head coach Derek Matlock's Denton Outlaws of the Texas Collegiate
League (TCL) during the summer of 2005 and aided the club in winning its division as well as the TCL
Championship with a 28-23 overall record.
· Went 2-2 with a 3.60 ERA and 18 strikeouts over 25 innings for the Outlaws.
· Two-year letterwinner as a pitcher and outfielder for Coach Jim Darilek's Westlake High School baseball squad in Austin, Texas, missing his senior season due to injury.
· Collected a team-best two saves to go along with 17 strikeouts over 16.1 innings and a .224 batting average against as a reliever in 2003 to help the Chaparrals win the District 25-5A title and advance to the regional semifinals. Also hit .286 with four runs scored in 18 games as a junior.
· Aided the Chaps football squad in qualifying for the state finals in 2001, earning a Bi-District Championship in 2002 and becoming a state
semifinalist in 2003 while being named Academic All-District.
· An honor roll student who was also named Who's Who Among American High School Students.
· Volunteered at the Junior Helping Hand program, Safe Homes and the Child Advocacy Center while being active with Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
· Pitched and played the outfield for Coach James Ellison's Austin Wings club during each summers from 2001-04, helping the team become CABA State qualifiers three times (2001-03). Also hit .400 while fanning 18 over 22 innings of work en route to boasting a 2.70 ERA in 2003.
Born Juston Jameson Street on Aug. 27, 1985, in Austin, Texas ... parents are James and Janie Street ... has four other brothers, Ryan, Huston, Jordon and Hanson ... his father, James, was an All-American pitcher (1968-69) and All-Southwest Conference quarterback (1969) at UT ... his brother, Huston, was a three-time All-America hurler for Texas from 2002-04 ... twin brother, Jordon, pitched for UT from 2005-06 ... majoring in corporate communicaton ... has spent three semesters on the Big 12 Commssioner's Honor Roll.