| Connor Rowe
|Height / Weight:|
5-10 / 170
2010 HIGHLIGHTS (Updated May 5, 2010)
Hit 3-for-4 with one double and two RBI in season-opener against New Mexico(2/19).
Went 2-for-4 with two runs against No. 18 Stanford (2/28).
Logged one run and one stolen base versus UT Pan American (3/2).
Hit 2-for-4 with 3 runs and 2 RBI's versus Iowa (3/14).
Batted 5-for-8 with three runs batted in, two runs scored, and a stolen base in a three game sweep of No. 17 Oklahoma. (4/1-3)
Tallied two RBIs and two runs scored on 3-for-7 batting with a triple and a stolen base in a two game series versus the TAMUCC Islanders. (4/6-7)
Logged two hits and two runs against UT Arlington (4/20).
Hit a double and a triple in a 2-for-4 effort with an RBI, a stolen base, and a run scored against the Oklahoma State Cowboys. (4/23)
Went 1-for-3, with two runs, one double and one walk in a match against UTSA (4/30).
Added one run and one hit to his tally in a game against Prairie View A&M (5/4).
Spring 2009 Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll
All-Big 12 - Second Team
College Baseball Foundation/Diamond Star National All-Star Lineup (5/11)
Played in 63 games, including 57 starts in centerfield.
Batted .277 with 33 runs, 54 hits, seven doubles, two triples, eight home runs, 40 RBI and three stolen bases.
Logged a .456 slugging percentage and .330 on-base percentage on the year.
Played in 24 Big 12 games, including 20 starts.
Hit .310 with 16 runs, 22 hits, one double, five home runs, 20 RBI and two stolen bases in Big 12 action.
Batted .286 with five runs, eight hits, two doubles, two home runs and four RBI in College World Series action.
Hit a two-run home run in series opener against Penn State (2/27).
Batted 1-for-2 with two walks, one run and one triple in series finale versus Penn State (3/1).
Went 2-for-4 with two home runs, two runs and two RBI in series opener at No. 17 Oklahoma State (4/3).
Batted 1-for-3 with one double, one walk and one run against No. 19 TCU (4/7).
Hit 4-for-13 with two runs, one home run and four RBI in three-game series at Nebraska (4/10-11).
Had an RBI single and a sacrifice fly in series opener at Nebraska (4/10).
Batted 2-for-5 with one home run, two runs and two RBI in series finale at Nebraska (4/11).
Hit 1-for-2 with one run and two RBI in series finale against No. 10 Oklahoma (4/19).
Batted 10-for-16 with five runs and 11 RBI at three-game stretch between 4/28-5/2.
Went 3-for-5 with one double and three RBI against Texas State (4/28).
Hit 3-for-5 with one run, one home run, one walk and five RBI in series opener against No. 17 Baylor (5/1).
Batted 4-for-6 with four runs and three RBI at No. 17 Baylor (5/2).
Logged one hit, two runs, one home run and one RBI in series opener at No. 14 Texas A&M (5/8).
Hit 1-for-2 with two sacrifice bunts, one run and two RBI in NCAA Super Regional opener against No.14 TCU (6/4).
Batted 2-for-4 with two runs, one double, one RBI and a walk-off home run in College World Series elimination game against No. 2 Arizona State (6/19).
Hit a solo home run in CWS Championship Series opener against No. 1 LSU (6/22).
· Spring 2008 Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll
· Played in six games, including one start in leftfield as a freshman.
· Hit .333 with one run, two hits, one double and four RBI on the year.
· Laced a walk-off RBI single in the 10th inning to propel Horns to an 8-7 win over Houston (5/2) at the Houston Collegiate Classic.
· Went 1-for-2 with a double and three RBI off the bench in win over Texas A&M-Corpus Christi (5/5).
· Played in the outfield for the Wareham Gatemen under the direction of Cooper Farris in the Cape Cod Baseball League.
· Played in 40 games, hitting .221 with 23 runs, 33 hits, nine doubles, one triple, two home runs, 12 RBI and 10 stolen bases.
· Three-year letterwinner as an outfielder for Coach Danny Walker's Georgetown (Texas) High School baseball team as an outfielder.
· Helped guide the Eagles to the 5A regional finals, batting .419 with 41 runs, 58 hits, 17 doubles, seven triples, four home runs and 26 stolen bases as a senior.
· Served as team captain and was named first-team All-District 14-5A, first-team All-CenTex, second-team all-state, Texas Sports Writers Association All-Texas honorable mention and Georgetown's MVP as a senior.
· Hit .405 with 38 hits, 35 runs and two home runs as a junior.
· Pitched and roamed the outfield for Coach James Ellison's Austin Wings of the Premier League.
· Helped the Wings claim the 2006 Junior Sun Belt Classic Championship and was named to the 2006 Junior Sun Belt All-Tournament team.
· Honored as the 2006 Premier Baseball National Championship MVP while helping the Wings capture the 2006 Premier Baseball National Championship.
· In 2007, assisted the Austin Wings in placing third in the Premier Baseball National Championship while earning Premier League All-Star team honors.
Born Conner Daniel Rowe on Aug. 16, 1988, in Dallas, Texas ... parents are Doug and Paula Rowe ... has one younger sister, Carley ... majoring in education.