Questions? E-mail us.
HOW TO JOIN
UT Students can join by registering at any Varsity Rewards event by visiting the Varsity Rewards kiosk. Membership is limited to the first 2,000 UT students who successfully register AND scan in at a designated Varsity Rewards event.
2012-13 VARSITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Get hook'ed up with the Varsity Rewards Program! This program is designed for the most passionate Longhorns fans - UT students! We want to recognize the true Student Orange Bloods (SOBs) by offering rewards to students who attend designated 2012-13 UT Athletics home events. The rewards improve as members earn more points. So prove your dedication and reap the benefits of the Varsity Rewards Program.
SIMPLIFIED SCAN-IN PROCESS NEW!
Beginning this year, the Varsity Rewards Program will utilize multiple iPad kiosks at designated Varsity Rewards events. UT Students will only need a valid UT Student ID to register and/or scan in at any event. The new, simplified scan in process will reduce wait time and allow students to get to their seats quicker.
MONTHLY PRIZE DRAWINGS NEW!
New for 2012-13, UT Athletics has implemented monthly prize drawings as part of the Varsity Rewards Program. Each month, members will earn one entry into that month’s drawing(s) for each Varsity Rewards event they attend. The more events members attend each month, the better chance they have to win a monthly drawing. Winners will be notified by UT Athletics staff within the first week of the following month.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All current, enrolled UT students are eligible to join the Varsity Rewards Program.
- UT Students may only scan in for him/herself.
- UT students interested in joining in the Varsity Rewards Program can register at any Varsity Rewards event. Membership is limited to the first 2,000 UT students who successfully register AND scan in at a designated Varsity Rewards event.
- All UT students start the 2012-13 UT Athletics season with zero points. Point totals do not carry over from previous athletics seasons. Members begin earning points once they have successfully registered AND scanned their UT student ID at a Varsity Rewards event.
- Members must have their UT student ID in order to receive credit. Members who forget their UT student ID cannot receive point(s) for that event.
- Varsity Reward members are expected to uphold the Varsity Rewards Program honor statement and attend the entire event. Any member caught in violation of this policy by UT Athletics staff will have their point(s) deducted for that event.
- Upon successfully reaching a reward level, members may redeem points at Rewards Pick Up Days (dates and locations will be announced online at VarsityRewardsProgram.com and information will be available on event days). Certain rewards may not be available for immediate pickup when that reward level is reached.
- Rewards members who lose their UT student ID will need to replace it to continue to earn points. Visit the University of Texas Photo Identification Care Replacement page for information.
- At the time of scan-in, members will see their current point total. If members feel there is an error, they must report it to the Varsity Rewards staff member on-site at that game.
- All grand prize drawings are held at the conclusion of the 2012-13 athletics seasons.
- Varsity Rewards Program members are permitted to win only one grand prize drawing.
- Grand prizes are awarded to the top ten members who earn the most points. In the event of a tie, winners will be drawn at random as a tiebreaker to determine the grand prize winners.
- Varsity Rewards Program policies subject to change at the discretion of UT Athletics.
- Other sports and events may be added throughout the year at the discretion of UT Athletics.
- Members must scan their UT student ID at the Varsity Rewards Program kiosk on event days.
- At Texas Volleyball matches, members may scan in beginning one hour prior to match time until the end of intermission. At Texas Basketball and Texas Soccer games, members may scan in beginning one hour prior to game time until the end of halftime. At Texas Baseball and Softball games, members may sign in beginning one hour prior to the game through the end of the third inning. At Texas Tennis matches, members may sign in beginning 30 minutes before match time until the end of doubles play. UT student IDs will NOT be scanned after the end of halftime (Basketball and Soccer) intermission (Volleyball), the third inning (Baseball and Softball), or after doubles (Tennis).
- Members earn one point for each designated Varsity Rewards home event members attend and scan their UT student ID.
- Premium points are given for select events at the discretion of UT Athletics. Stay up-to-date on premium point events by periodically checking the www.VarsityRewardsProgram.com or by signing up for UT student text alerts by texting UTSTUDENT to 51234**.
**Message and data rates may apply. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. AT&T is the exclusive wireless partner of the NCAA®. NCAA® is a trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
In keeping with the ideals of the "Texas Fans Make Us Proud" initiative, we especially ask for your passion and respect throughout your participation in the Varsity Rewards Program – that you earn your points honestly – and make every effort to comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Varsity Rewards Program.
- Check www.VarsityRewardsProgram.com for your point totals, events schedule, and the latest information on the Varsity Rewards Program.
- The Varsity Rewards Leader Board is updated within 48 hours following the conclusion of every designated Varsity Rewards home event.
For questions, please email SOBs@athletics.utexas.edu.