A-to-Z Tennis Fan Guide
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- Animals: Certified service animals or service animals in training for guests with disabilities are welcome at Penick-Allison Tennis Center. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. No other animals are allowed in the facility.
- Parking: ADA parking is available in the Trinity Garage as space is available.
- Restrooms: Disabled accessible stalls are located in the men's and women's restrooms on the east side of Penick-Allison Tennis Center on the ground level.
- Seating: Disabled seating is located in the main grandstands of Penick-Allison Tennis Center.
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited inside Penick-Allison Tennis Center.
Before, during and after the match, contact the UT Police Department at 512-471-4441 for dead battery and locked car assistance.
Bag searches (see also Prohibited items)
Banners (see also Prohibited items)
Banners are not allowed in the facility.
Time Warner Cable customers in Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Waco may subscribe to this special video-on-demand service. A variety of programming is offered including replays of home events, replays of classic games, annual sports highlights videos, Longhorn SportsCenter coaches' shows and more. Contact Time Warner Cable for more information.
Binoculars and their cases are permitted in the facility, subject to inspection at all entrances.
Cameras, other than professional cameras with detachable lenses, are allowed in the facility. No flash photography is allowed. Video cameras are permitted inside the facility. Patrons must film from their seat.
For more information on Texas Tennis camps, visit the Texas Sports Camps information page.
For information on Tennis Programming, visit PlayPenickTennis.com.
Code of conduct (see also Alcohol, Smoking policy, Standing room only, Prohibited items and Weapons)
The NCAA and The University of Texas promote good sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches and spectators. We request your cooperation by supporting the participants and officials in a positive manner. Spectators are reminded that they are prohibited from entering the playing area. Negative comments directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches or team representatives are grounds for removal. The NCAA, the Big 12 Conference and The University of Texas thank you for your cooperation.
For credit card transactions, Longhorns Banking credit and debit cards from Bank of America are the preferred methods of payment.
Requests for autographed items for nonprofit/charitable purposes must be submitted to Longhorns, Ltd. For more information, refer to the UT Athletics donations/autograph policy.
UT Athletics offers fans several choices to receive official updates and other timely news. Visit the sign-up page at TexasSports.com.
The elevator is located on the east side of Penick-Allison Tennis Center on the ground level.
For any emergency at Penick-Allison Tennis Center, including medical emergencies, notify the nearest stadium operations staff.
In the event of an emergency, staff will utilize the public address system to inform patrons of the situation and any instructions as applicable. All exits and emergency exits in the facility are clearly marked.
Texas Longhorns is the only official Facebook Page of UT Athletics. Like us at Facebook.com/TexasLonghorns.
If you are in need of medical attention, please contact the stadium operations staff, or notify the nearest usher.
For the general public, gates open 60 minutes prior to the start of the match.
Information about Austin hotel accommodations can be found at the Austin Convention & Visitors Bureau website.
IMG College/Longhorn Sports Properties
IMG College is UT Athletics' multimedia rights vendor, which does business in Austin as the Longhorn Sports Properties (LSP). LSP produces and delivers conventional over-the-air radio, with Austin's Clear Channel Communications affiliate KVET-AM/FM serving as flagship station. LSP also represents all corporate sponsorship sales for UT Athletics, including those elements appearing in signage, game day publications, consumer and retail promotions, and video. For more information about advertising, sponsorships or promotions, contact IMG College/LSP at 512-478-1833.
Longhorns Kids Club
The Time Warner Cable Longhorns Kids Club is for children in 8th grade and younger. Members receive free admission to select events (excluding football), a T-shirt, membership card, and more! For more information about the Time Warner Cable Longhorns Kids Club, visit the LKC website.
Longhorns, Ltd. is the official team store of Texas Athletics. Shop online at LonghornsLtd.com or at one of three locations in Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium during standard business hours. The west side store entrance is on San Jacinto Dr. directly across from the Etter-Harbin Alumni Center; the east side store entrance is on Robert Dedman Dr. next to the entrance to The University of Texas Club; the north store entrance is located in the north end zone between gates 14 and 16. Major credit cards are accepted at Longhorns, Ltd., locations. For credit card transactions, Longhorns Banking credit and debit cards from Bank of America are the preferred methods of payment.
Lost and found
During the match, lost items should be reported to an usher. After the game, call 512-471-6230.
Lost children should be reported to the nearest stadium operations staff.
Match dates and times
Texas Tennis match dates and times are subject to change. In the event a match date or time change should occur, the information is immediately posted on TexasSports.com and also communicated through the local media.
Big 12 Conference and NCAA rules prohibit artificial noisemakers from being brought inside the facility. This includes, but is not limited to, all horns (including air horns), cow bells and whistles. Prohibited items will be confiscated.
- Public parking is available in the Trinity Garage located at the corner of Trinity & MLK Blvd.
- ADA parking is available in the Trinity Garage on a space-available basis.
Photographs of Texas Tennis action, as well as other sports, may be purchased online at TexasPhotoStore.com.
For information on Tennis Programming, visit PlayPenickTennis.com
Programs (see also publications)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags larger than 12 x 18 inches
- Cameras (with professional, detachable long-lenses)
- Equipment cases
- Flag poles
- Match programs: Match programs are free and available at the scoreboard table located under the tent.
- Longhorn Scoreboard: Free e-newsletter of Texas Athletics. Receive special articles, insights and promotions from UT Athletics. Subscribe today to Longhorn Scoreboard.
- Longhorns Links: Free e-newsletter of Texas Athletics. A Monday-Friday morning email report that brings you the day's top headlines from UT Athletics. Subscribe today to Longhorns Links.
Hand-held and pocket-sized portable radios are allowed in the facility. Please be considerate of other patrons and use an earpiece or headphones to listen to your radio.
Visit CollegeTennisOnline.com for the most recent collegiate tennis polls -- Men's Tennis | Women's Tennis.
In the event of a rain delay, check TexasSports.com to find out when the match will resume. In the event that the rain does not stop, matches may be moved to Thousand Oaks Racquet Club located at 2263 Thousand Oaks Dr., San Antonio, TX 78232, 210-494-5292.
Men's and women's restrooms are located on the east side of Penick-Allison Tennis Center on the ground level.
Penick-Allison Tennis Center has an official seating capacity of 1,800.
Security (also see Prohibited items)
- Suspicious activity, disruptive patrons and guest-related problems should be reported to stadium operations staff immediately. Uncooperative patrons showing disregard for other patrons, the facility or the teams may be ejected from the facility. Intoxicated fans will not be allowed into the facility. An ejected patron will not be allowed to return for the remainder of the match. Re-entry by an ejected patron is grounds for arrest.
- You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium. By tendering your ticket and entering the facility, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against The University of Texas. If you elect not to consent to a search, you will not be allowed into the facility.
- To report an incident in your seating area, please notify the nearest stadium operations staff at the entrance nearest to your seat. After the game, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all match day-related questions or concerns.
In accordance with University policy, smoking is not permitted anywhere inside Penick-Allison Tennis Center.
- E-newsletters: UT Athletics offers fans several choices to receive official updates and other timely news. Visit the sign-up page at TexasSports.com.
- Facebook: Texas Longhorns is the only official Facebook Page of Texas Athletics. Like us at Facebook.com/TexasLonghorns.
- Text alerts: Stay connected to the Longhorns by signing up to receive breaking news, special offers and exclusive content delivered straight to your wireless phone. Text HORNS to 51234 or visit the Text Alerts page on TexasSports.com. (Message and data rates may apply. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel.)
- Twitter: Follow the Texas Longhorns at Twitter.com/TexasSports. Follow Texas Men's and Women's Tennis at Twitter.com/LonghornsTennis.
- Hook 'Em is the official mascot voice of the Texas Longhorns. Like him at Facebook.com/HookEm.
- Follow Hook 'Em, the official mascot voice of the Texas Longhorns at Twitter.com/Hookem.
The University of Texas does not permit unauthorized soliciting or collecting of contributions, vending, distribution of fliers or other promotional/advertising materials on University of Texas property.
Souvenirs (see Longhorns, Ltd. and Photographs)
Special announcements on the public address system and scoreboard are limited to medical and police emergencies. Penick-Allison Tennis Center does not announce or display birthday, anniversary or other personal messages on the public address system or scoreboard.
Student Orange Bloods
Student Orange Bloods (SOBs) is the longtime, hardcore UT Athletics student fan base. The SOBs page detailing up-to-date information relevant to all students is found on TexasSports.com.
Team store (See Longhorns, Ltd.)
- Tickets: 800-982-BEVO (2386) or 512-471-3333
- Emergency/UT Police Dept.: 512-471-4441
- Lost and Found: 512-471-6230 (or email email@example.com)
- Longhorn Foundation: 512-471-4439
- Longhorns, Ltd. / Texas Team Store: 512-476-3535
The official website of The University of Texas Athletics.
Stay connected to the Longhorns by signing up to receive breaking news, special offers and exclusive content delivered straight to your wireless phone. Text HORNS to 51234 or visit the Text Alerts page on TexasSports.com. (Message and data rates may apply. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to cancel.)
Admission is free for all Texas Tennis matches. For postseason ticket information, please refer to TexasSports.com.
Follow the Texas Longhorns at Twitter.com/TexasSports. Follow Texas Men's and Women's Tennis at Twitter.com/LonghornsTennis.
Video cameras are permitted in the facility, but fans must shoot video from their seats.
Water fountains are located on the east side of Penick-Allison Tennis Center on the ground level.
No weapons of any kind are permitted in Penick-Allison Tennis Center or any designated UT venue. This policy includes weapons used by off-duty law enforcement officers. Firearms must be secured at either the UT Police Department (corner of Dedman and Littlefield drives) or within an individual's vehicle.