Downloadable Schedules for Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook users can download University of Texas Athletics schedules into their own calendars.
- Right-click one of the sports listed below and choose Save Target As.
- Open Outlook and select File and Import and Export.
- Select Import from another program or file and click Next.
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) and click Next.
- Browse for your desired CSV file via and select Do not import duplicate items and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- You will then be prompted to import the file into your Calendar with the message "The following actions will be performed:". Make sure the box that says Import is checked.
- Select Map Custom Fields.
- Click and drag needed fields from the left window titled "From:" into the right window titled "To:". The left window shows the three values fields from the schedule file you just downloaded (Subject, Start Date, Location). The right window shows the Calendar options in Microsoft Outlook. Match the fields as follows: Subject to Subject; Start Date to Start Date; Location to Location.
- Click OK.
- Click Finish.