University of Texas Facilities: Red McCombs Red Zone Food Court
- Overview, accessibility and parking
- Physical address: 405 E. 23rd St., Austin TX 78712
- Phone number: 512-471-7887
The Red McCombs Red Zone food court, located in the north end of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, is a great place to meet, dine, and just relax on our beautiful campus. With nearly 18,000 square feet of open temperature-conditioned space, there's plenty of seating and FREE wireless Internet access along with great food and beverage choices. Several UT bus shuttle routes (CP, NR, WL, LS) stop right outside gates 14 and 16 of the stadium.
- The Red McCombs Red Zone Food Court area is open Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-10 p.m. and Friday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Enter the food court through Gate 14 or 16 (off 23rd St.)
- Food court vendors accept all major credit cards and cash. Starbucks and Subway also accept Bevo Bucks.
HOURS OF OPERATION: SPRING 2013
- The Red McCombs Red Zone food court space: Monday-Thursday 7 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday, 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Starbucks: Monday-Thursday 7 a.m.-6 p.m.; Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Hat Creek Burger Co.: Monday-Friday, 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Subway: Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.; Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- How Do You Roll?: Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- UT Athletics Student Ticket Office: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Stark Center for Physical Culture and Sports: Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Plenty of seating for informal group meetings
- Free wireless Internet access
- UT Athletics Student Ticket Office
- UT Shuttle routes stop outside the gates (CP, NR, WL and LS)
- Big Bertha and Smokey the Cannon on display