Athletics Risk Management and Compliance Services: Current Longhorns — Complimentary Admissions
Complimentary Admissions to Home or Away Events in Your Sport
- The institution may provide you up to 4 complimentary admissions to home events in your sport
- Your complimentary admissions MAY NOT be sold.
- Your guests' names will be placed on a pass list. You may not receive hard tickets for your complimentary admissions.
- Your guests will be required to show a photo ID to claim their admissions.
- The institution may not reserve additional tickets for purchase by student-athletes or their families.
- Complimentary admissions should not be provided to individuals of prospect age (grades 9-12) or agents, financial advisors or a representative of an agent (eg., runner).
If you have a prospective student-athlete that you would like to invite to a home event, speak to your coach about putting that individual on the complimentary admissions list for prospective student-athletes.
Complimentary Admissions to Home Events in Sports Other than Yours
- Student-athletes may receive one complimentary admission to home events in sports other than their own.
- Student-athletes may not sell these complimentary admissions.
- The institution may not reserve additional tickets for purchase by student-athletes.
- You must show a photo ID in order to receive your complimentary admissions.